This no-bake fruit pizza is a delicious no-bake chocolate brownie pizza crust topped with a sweet banana avocado cream and fresh fruits. An easy vegan dessert ready in 15 minutes that can be served in any season using fruits you like.
How to make no-bake fruit pizza?
A no-bake fruit pizza is a vegan dessert made of 3 simple layers. First, you need to prepare the chocolate pizza crust with 5 simple ingredients:
- Almond flour – for nut allergies, replace with sesame seed flour, oat flour or sunflower seed flour
- Maple syrup – or any liquid sweetener of choice
- Melted coconut oil
- Almond butter
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
Then, the no bake pizza is topped with a sweet banana avocado cream made with 4 ingredients:
- Ripe avocado – for healthy omega-3 and delicious creamy texture
- Ripe banana – it adds natural sweetness
- Maple syrup – only if you want to enhance the sweetness or you found the avocado flavor too overpowering
- Lemon juice – to prevent the cream from darkening
- Coconut cream – use the thick layer on top of a can of coconut cream
Finally, all you have to do is to arrange fruit slices or small pieces of fruit on top of the pizza and serve.
Which fruit can I use?
You can make no-bake fruit pizzas any time of the year using the fruits you have in your home. The best fruits for this recipe are soft fruits like berries, thin slices of mango, peaches, pears, bananas and kiwis.
How to store a no-bake chocolate pizza?
The base of this no-bake pizza stores very well for up to 6 days in the fridge. However, the avocado banana cream is sensitive and get slightly darker within a few hours. That is why I recommend to prepare the cream just before serving. Another great way to store this no-bake pizza and avoid a change of the cream color is freezing! Simply pop the sliced pizza or entire pizza in the freezer and defrost just before serving.
Making other no-bake vegan desserts
I recommend you also try these no bake vegan desserts:
Don’t forget to share a picture of your lovely bread on Instagram! I love to see your creations.
No-bake fruit pizza
No bake chocolate pizza base
Avocado banana cream
- 1 Avocado - ripe, flesh
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice - - to avoid avocado to darken
- 1/4 cup Coconut cream - canned, or coconut milk
- 1 small Banana - ripe
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup - - optional, to enhance sweetness can also use stevia drops
- 1 cup Strawberries - sliced, or other fruits, blueberries, kiwi, banana
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa nibs - or vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine almond butter with coconut oil and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in almond flour and unsweetened cocoa powder. The dough will get dryer and slightly sticky. Form a ball with your hands.
- Place the dough ball onto a piece of parchment paper, place another piece of parchment paper on top of ball, press to flatten then roll into a pizza shape.
- Peel off the top piece of parchment paper. Store in the fridge while you are making the avocado banana cream.
- In a blender, add ripe avocado flesh, ripe banana, coconut cream and maple syrup.
- Blend on high speed until it forms a smooth green and sweet cream.
- Spread the avocado cream on top of the prepared pizza base.
- Decorate with slices of fruits like kiwi, banana, strawberries, mandarin, blueberries, raspberries, pears.
- Serve immediately.
- You can store the pizza in the fridge for 48 hour The avocado cream will slightly change in color with time but the taste of the pizza will still be delicious. You can also freeze the slices to prevent the cream from changing in color. Defrost 3 hours before eating or eat half frozen.