Welcome to our vegan food blog where you will find many easy vegan recipes to help you live a vegan lifestyle while saving the planet one bite at a time. Here we are sharing easy vegan recipes for any diet including:
- Easy vegan recipes – your favorite recipes, made egg-free, dairy-free, and cruelty-free.
- Gluten-free vegan recipes – if you can’t tolerate gluten, we have plenty of gluten-free vegan recipes for you to try!
- Vegan keto recipes – for our keto friends watching their carbs!
- Vegan paleo recipes – these are grain-free vegan recipes for those who follow a paleo diet.
But before telling you more about what we have to share with you on this blog, let me introduce the team behind The Conscious Plant Kitchen. This vegan cooking blog has been created for the love of plant-based food, animals, and our planet.
Carine Claudepierre is a foodie, food photographer, and low-carb eater passionate about vegan baking, particularly vegan cookies! Carine is also a crafty mum sharing her kid’s craft ideas and kids’ recipes at Busy Little Kiddies.
Damien is a tech guy, vegan for many years, marathon runner, and Carine’s inspiration in the kitchen.
For years, I (Carine) have been cooking all my husband’s vegan recipes, and this simple vegan blog is where I chose to share our best vegan recipes with the world.
We do all our recipes ourselves from A to Z. In fact this even goes beyond recipes!
Carine creates and develops recipes, shoots all the pictures, write the posts and shares them on social media.
We don’t generate content, we don’t use recipe developers or food photographers. All the content on The Conscious Plant Kitchen is carefully crafter in our own home.
We also don’t take any sponsorship deals because we believe that it can alter what we think, how we use, and how we would promote these brands. If you see a brand named on the website, this is because we really like it!
We believe that bringing genuine, authentic, and tested recipes is essential for all our readers and to deserve the trust that is put into us.
Easy Vegan Recipes
We are mainly a healthy vegan blog, sharing healthy plant-based recipes made of nourishing flours, refined sugar-free sweeteners, and lots of fruits and vegetables.
But here we also share our vegan comforting recipes, the ones that remind us of our old classic favorite recipes.
Here you will find plenty of easy vegan recipes.
I am a baking lover so be ready for a lot of baking recipes on this vegan food blog. In the past years, I have learned how to use easy vegan baking substitutes to recreate your favorite cookies and bread with a vegan twist!
This includes lots of healthy vegan cookie recipes made of wholesome flour, refined sugar sweetener, chocolate, and peanut butter ( this is our favorite combo!). But you will also find vegan cookie recipes for any diet and any occasion :
- Gluten-free vegan cookie recipes using healthy gluten-free flours like almond flour, chickpea flour, or coconut flour
- Vegan Breakfast cookies – perfect for a healthy vegan breakfast recipe on-the-go, these are mainly oatmeal cookies like oatmeal peanut butter cookies, 3 ingredients banana oatmeal cookies, and more
- Vegan Christmas cookie recipes including vegan chocolate shortbread cookie, peanut butter cookies, and more
- No-bake cookie recipes – healthy snack or treat, this is perfect if you don’t feel like starting your oven!
Recent Vegan Cookies
I love to make easy vegan snack recipes including
- Vegan smoothie recipes made with non-dairy milk like almond milk.
- Vegan energy balls for my kids’ snacks or as a vegan post-workout fuel using protein powder.
Recent Vegan Snack
I love making delicious cakes for special occasions like birthdays, Christmas, or a party.
No-Bake Vegan Desserts
I have a passion for raw vegan dessert recipes. They are nourishing and simple to make with few ingredients.
Recent No-Bake Desserts
Vegan Brownie Recipes
Vegan chocolate recipes are everyone’s favorite, and here I am sharing lots of healthy vegan brownie recipes made of nourishing ingredients like our sweet potato brownie recipe or black bean vegan brownies.
Recent Vegan Brownies
Recent Vegan Muffins
Vegan Bread Recipes
Recent Vegan Bread
Vegan Dinner Recipes
We won’t be a vegan cooking blog without a few vegan dinner recipes! Here we also share our best family-friendly vegan meals recipes including:
- Vegan salad recipes – like my popular roasted cauliflower salad or potato salad perfect for a vegan Christmas side dish.
- Vegan pasta recipes – red lentils pasta, creamy mushroom pasta, we love vegan pasta recipes, and we have plenty to share.
- Vegan curry recipes – if you didn’t try tofu butter chicken, it’s time to give it a go, this is the best vegan Indian curry ever.
Recent Vegan Dinner
Vegan Breakfast Recipes
On this vegan recipe blog, you will find lots of sweet vegan breakfasts but also vegan savory breakfasts like our chickpea omelette.
Recent Vegan Breakfast
Overnight oats are delicious, easy vegan breakfasts that can be made quickly with any flavor.
Recent Overnight Oats
But another passion we want to share on this vegan blog is our love of vegan fitness and especially vegan running!
Damien is an avid vegan runner, or should I say a vegan athlete, running an average of 130km per week 100% plant fueled!
So here you will also find lots of articles about how you can eat vegan food and perform in sports including our best vegan post-workout snack recipes!
Recent High-Protein Recipes
We know how confusing it can be to start a vegan lifestyle, That’s why we wrote many vegan nutrition articles to guide you through your journey.
You will also find all your answer to the most popular vegan questions like is honey vegan?
We hope you love this space, and find it inspiring, useful, and delicious! If you want to connect with us even more, join us on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook
We see you there,
Carine & Damien