Overnight Oats are among the most popular breakfast recipes and it’s easy to understand why.
- They are easy to put together
- Overnight Oats taste delicious
- You can make them vegan without any compromise on taste
- They bring a lot of macro and micronutrients
- Kids and grown-ups love them, so it’s the perfect breakfast
It’s very easy to make vegan overnight oats taste like any of your favorite desserts beyond the traditional 3-Ingredient Overnight Oats.
Classic Overnight Oats
For classic, simple overnight oats recipes, try some of these:
Quirky Overnight Oats
And they are all naturally vegan!
You can even make mock overnight oats if you can’t eat rolled oats by swapping them for chia seeds: