This easy 2-ingredient refreshing Mango Juice is made from fresh mango and a blender, no juicer needed, no complicated ingredients!
Enjoy a fresh tropical drink ready in just minutes.
What’s Mango Juice?
Mango Juice is one of the best juice recipes because it combines sweetness and creaminess in a tropical bundle.
You can make it with just mangoes or add some of my optional ingredients to make it even tastier, and even blend it with oranges for a very refreshing summer drink.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This Mango Juice recipe is super easy to make and tastes delicious and it is:
- Super Creamy
- Very Refreshing
- Only 2 Required Ingredients
- Ready In 5 Minutes
How To Make Mango Juice
- Mango – Any ripe mango would do, but for the best taste and if you have the choice, pick Alphonso Mangoes. They have a delicious flavor. An alternative is the Ataulfo variety. You can use either fresh mangoes, mango puree, or canned mango pulp. However, my preference goes for fresh fruits.
- Water – You need fresh water for this recipe and you can also add a few ice cubes for a colder drink. You can also use coconut water to increase the sweetness of the drink.
- Ginger – Freshly grated ginger is optional but brings an extra zing to the fruit juice.
- Mint – A few fresh leaves of mint add a refreshing flavor.
- Maple Syrup – If your mangoes are not too sweet, you can boost the sweetness of the drink with maple syrup. You can also use simple syrup, agave syrup, or coconut nectar.
- Lime Juice – Either the juice of fresh limes or bottled lime juice. This adds some acidity to the drink. You can also add orange juice, lemon juice, or pineapple juice.
Slice the mango with a kitchen knife and extract as much mango flesh as possible. Discard the pit.
Pour all the mango juice ingredients into the jug of a blender and blend on the high-speed setting for about a minute.
Adjust the texture of the juice with more mango pulp or more water until it reaches your favorite consistency.
I don’t recommend using a food centrifuge as it tends to remove a lot of the minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients present in the heavier parts of the fruit pulp.
Serve the mango juice in a glass and garnish it with a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
You can store the mango juice in the fridge in a bottle closed with a lid for about a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mango is a fruit rich in many nutrients. It contains a lot of Vitamin C (67% of Daily Value per Cup), Copper (20% of DV), Folate (20% of DV), Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Potassium, and Magnesium.
All these nutrients may contribute to lowering diabetes, strengthening the immune system, boosting heart health, and improving digestion.
Mango juice is at its best with spicy meals as its creaminess contributes to dampening spices.
A typical serving is between half a cup (120ml) and a full cup (240ml).
While mango juice contains a lot of nutrients, it also has a fair amount of carbs, so it’s important not to drink too much of it.
Mango juice is known to be very rich in Vitamin C which has been demonstrated to contribute to improving wrinkles and improve the skin texture and appearance.
- 1 cup Fresh Mango - peeled,diced
- 1 cup Water - cold, filtered
- Peel, core, and dice the ripe mango.
- Place pieces in a blender with cold filtered water and blend on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Add ice cubes or spices for a frothy texture or a boost of flavor.
- Serve immediately over ice cubes.