The no-bake chocolate chip cookies are easy, nourishing vegan cookies ready in only 10 minutes, no oven required!
Plus, they are gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
This is not surprising. I love to share with you healthy no-bake cookie recipes.
Even more, right now as these require only a few simple pantry ingredients that most conscious eaters have at home.
Plus, no-bake cookies are always made in just 15 minutes, and everyone loves them!
So don’t wait and read more to learn how to make these simple no-bake cookies with chocolate chips.
How To Make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can make these delicious no-bake chocolate chip cookies with only 4 ingredients and no fancy kitchen tools.
All you need is 4 simple pantry staples:
- Peanut butter – use pure peanut butter made of 100% peanuts, without added sugar or added oil. Find out how to pick vegan peanut butter.
- Homemade Oat flour – this is basically oatmeal that I pulsed into a fine flour in my blender. You can replace oat flour with almond flour for a paleo, grain-free cookie recipe. If you are concerned about eating raw flour, read my article about the raw flours that are safe to eat.
- Maple syrup – or any unrefined liquid sweetener like agave syrup or brown rice syrup.
- Dark chocolate chips – most chocolate chips with more than 60% cocoa are vegan. But always check the ingredient list if you aren’t sure. Otherwise, you can finely chop the 70% dark chocolate tab into pieces.
Why Are No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Healthy?
These 100% gluten-free cookies are perfect as a sweet, nourishing snack. In fact, they contain slow carbs from oats to keep your energy level high for longer.
Plus, healthy plant-based protein from peanut butter makes it really good for a post-workout recovery food.
Peanut Butter Swaps
Yes, you can add a little twist to this no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe by using:
- Almond butter – to boost healthy fat and decrease carbs. Make sure it’s a fresh jar with oil on top of the cookie will be dry.
- Tahini or Sunflower seed butter – for a nut-free option.
More Healthy No-Bake Cookie Recipes
You may also want to try one of these healthy no-bake cookie recipes:
If you’ve made this recipe, don’t forget to send me a picture of your creation on Instagram! I love to connect with you and see how you adapt my recipes from your kitchen.
No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine fresh runny peanut butter along with maple syrup.
- Stir in oat flour, coconut flour, and vanilla. Stir with a spoon at first, then use your hands to knead the dough, and form a cookie dough batter that sticks together. It should take about 1 minute, enough time for the coconut flour fibers to absorb the liquid.
- Scoop 12 balls from the dough. Place each ball on a plate covered with parchment paper and flatten each ball into a cookie shape.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to set or freeze 10 minutes to set faster.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or freeze in silicone ziplock bags.