The no-bake chocolate chip cookies are easy nourishing vegan cookies ready in only 10 minutes, no oven required! Plus, they are gluten free and paleo friendly.
This is not surprising, I love to share with you healthy no-bake cookie recipes. Even more right now as these require only a few simple pantry ingredients that most of conscious eater have at home. Plus, no bake cookies are always made in just 15 minutes and everyone loves them! So don’t wait and read more to learn how to make these simple no-bake cookies with chocolate chips.
How to make no-bake chocolate chip cookies?
You can make these delicious no-bake chocolate chip cookies with only 4 ingredients and no fancy kitchen tools. All you need is 4 simple pantry staples:
- Peanut butter – use pure peanut butter made of 100% peanuts. without added sugar or added oil
- Oat flour – this is basically oatmeal that I pulsed into a thin flour in my blender. You can replace oat flour by almond flour for a paleo, grain-free cookie recipe
- Maple syrup – or any unrefined liquid sweetener like agave syrup or brown rice syrup
- Dark chocolate chips – most chocolate chips with more than 60% cocoa are vegan but always check the ingredient list if unsure. Otherwise you can finely chop 70% dark chocolate tab into pieces
An healthy no-bake gluten-free cookie
These 100% gluten-free cookies are perfect as a sweet nourishing snack. In fact, they contain slow carbs from oats to keep your energy level high for longer. Plus, healthy plant-based protein from peanut butter.
Can I replace peanut butter by something else?
Yes, you can add a little twist to this no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe by using:
- Almond butter – to boost healthy fat and decrease carbs. Make sure it’s a fresh jar with oil on top or the cookie will be dry
- Tahini or Sunflower seed butter – for a nut-free option
More healthy no-bake cookie recipe ideas
You may also want to try one of these healthy no bake cookies recipe:
- Almond butter cookies
- 3 ingredients no bake peanut butter cookies
- No bake coconut cookies – a 4 ingredients coconut chocolate cookie
If you’ve made this recipe don’t forget to send me a picture of your creation on Instagram! I love to connect with you and see how you adapt my recipes from your kitchen.
No bake chocolate chip cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine together fresh runny peanut butter along with maple syrup.
- Stir in oat flour, coconut flour and vanilla. Stir with a spoon at first then use your hands to knead the dough and form a cookie dough batter that stick together. It should take about 1 minute, time for the coconut flour fibers to absorb the liquid.
- Scoop 12 balls from the dough, place each ball on a plate covered with parchment paper and flatten each ball into a cookie shape.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to set or freeze 10 minutes to set faster.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or freeze in silicon zip bags.