These vegan 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies have no egg, no dairy and are gluten free! Crunchy vegan cookies to snack on and ready in 20 minutes
You know my obsession for vegan peanut butter cookies right? No bake peanut butter cookies, peanut butter oatmeal cookies and now these easy peanut butter cookies with only 3 ingredients! That’s clearly a love for peanut butter cookies and I won’t stop!
Vegan 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies
It’s as easy as 3 ingredients to make the most delicious crunchy peanut butter cookies! In fact, all you need to make them is the following:
- Salted peanut butter – you can also use unsalted peanut butter but I love the touch of salt in this recipe. Make sure you use fresh peanut butter with no added oil, no added sugar for best results.
- Oat flour – I use gluten-free certified rolled oat that I pulse into a flour in my blender. The recipe works really well with spelt flour, all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour.
- Maple syrup – other healthy refined sugar free options are coconut nectar, apple syrup, brown rice syrup or agave syrup
How to store vegan cookies?
Great news, these cookies store for up to 2 weeks in a cookie jar! That’s the great side of vegan baking. Indeed, vegan peanut butter cookies have no eggs, no milk or butter. Therefore they store very well at room temperature. Their texture and taste remain intact and delicious. I recommend a sealed glass cookie to enjoy the full flavor and crunchy texture for long.
More vegan cookies recipes
If you love healthy vegan cookies recipe as we do on this blog, you may want to try these recipes:
3-ingredient vegan peanut butter cookies
Optional - for extra sweeteness
- 5-6 drops Vanilla stevia
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add fresh runny salted peanut butter with maple syrup.
- Combine with a spatula until it form a creamy paste.
- Fold in the flour of your choice and stir until it forms a cookie dough ball
- Divide the cookie dough into 12 pieces.
- Roll each pieces into a ball between your hands
- Place each balls on the prepared cookie sheet and using a fork flatten the cookies. I love to flatten each cookie twice, forming a cross shape on the top of the peanut butter cookies
- Repeat until all cookies are shaped and leave a thumb space between each cookies. They won't expand while baking but you don't want the cookies to touch each others.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until the sides are golden brown. It took me 16 minutes for 8 large cookies and 12 minutes for 12 smaller cookies.
- Cool down 10 minutes on the cookie tray then transfer on a cooling rack. Be patient they will get crunchier with time, after 3 hours they will get the most beautiful crunchy texture.
- Store you cookies up to 2 weeks in a sealed glass cookie jar at room temperature
- You can freeze the cookies in an airtight container or zip bag. Defrost the day before at room temperature.