Those 3 ingredients no bake peanut butter cookies are easy healthy no bake keto cookies without milk or butter. In fact those are vegan peanut butter cookies made with only plant-based low carb ingredients
Easy no bake peanut butter cookies
You will not believe those are made with only 3 ingredients ! Yes, the chocolate shell is optional so technically you don’t need this 4th ingredient to make those cookies ! It is the cherry on the cake, up to you to add this or not. Plus, they taste like a real peanut butter cookie. They are buttery, slightly crumbly and melt-in your mouth. But don’t be confused, those are vegan no bake peanut butter cookies without butter or milk! The secret to this amazing texture is a simple combo of peanut butter and coconut flour!
Is coconut flour healthy ?
Coconut flour is an amazing healthy gluten-free flour. First because it contains a high amount of fiber, protein and iron too! Indeed, 1/4 cup of coconut flour cover 20% of iron daily value, amazing right? Then, it has few net carbs (8g per 1/4 cup of flour. It means it is a very fulfilling flour, that release energy slowly to your body and stabilize your blood sugar level. As a result coconut flour is great flour for diabetic or keto baking. Finally, it is a safe flour to eat raw as it is basically dried coconut meat pulsed into a thin ground.
Nutrient dense no bake peanut butter cookies
Those are made with minimal uncooked ingredients. Consequently, they are the most healthy cookies for snacking. In fact, raw baking preserve all the nutrient from food as it doesn’t involve high temperate. Plus, this recipe use sugar-free Monk Fruit liquid sweetener to keep the cookies sugar-free and keto friendly !
Keto vegan cookies
I don’t eat sugar at all and my husband is vegan. That is the reason why this recipe has been tested with sugar-free sweetener as well. However, if you eat sugar, I tested the recipe with maple syrup too. Both works very well with same amount. Check the recipe card for both nutrition panel and choose the sweetener that works the best for you. Bonus, if you love keto vegan dessert recipe, checkout my mint chocolate ice cream popsicles.
More no bake cookies recipe
If you love easy no bake cookies I recommend you also check my No Bake Almond Butter cookie recipe. It is a delicious chewy vegan keto snack with no sugar and nutrient dense flaxmeal !
More Easy Vegan Peanut butter cookies recipe
We all love easy vegan peanut butter cookies with few ingredients. If you are a peanut butter addict and love easy baking you may want to try my:
- 3 ingredients peanut butter cookies – a crunchy baked cookie with low sugar and gluten free
- Oatmeal peanut butter cookies – a 6 ingredients peanut butter cookie delicious for breakfast on the go.
Enjoy the raw cookie recipe and don’t forget to share this your Pinterest board to save it for later.
No bake peanut butter cookies
Chocolate shell - Optional !
- 1/2 cup sugar free vegan chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl add your fresh, runny peanut butter along with sugar-free maple flavored syrup. I like to use Monk fruit syrup with maple flavor. It has barely no carbs an it is natural. Feel free to replace by regular maple syrup if you are not on sugar-free or keto diet.
- Combine both ingredients with a spatula until it forms a shiny paste. If it is cold where you live, the peanut butter may be less soft. If so, you can microwave the ingredients for 30 seconds. It will make it easier to combine.
- When both ingredients are combined, stir in the coconut flour and keep mixing, with the spatula at first, then with your hands, until it forms a cookie dough ball.
- If it is too dry, this can happened if you did not measure the coconut flour carefully and add too much. Then simply, add 1-2 teaspoon of extra liquid sweetener until the ingredients comes together and a shiny cookie dough ball form.
- Roll 8 balls of same size between your hands and place each balls onto a plate covered with parchment paper. Leave 1 thumb space between each cookie ball.
- Flatten each cookie ball using a fork. First press the cookie ball with the back of the fork on one direction. Then, repeat on the other direction to form a cross on top of each cookie.
- Place the plate in the fridge for 5 minutes to set the cookies.
Chocolate shell - optional
- Meanwhile, place the sugar-free vegan chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave by 30 seconds burst, stirring between. Stop when fully melted and shiny
- Remove the peanut butter cookies from the fridge. Dip one cookie at a time into the melted chocolate. Hold one side of the cookie and dip the other half only.
- Place the dipped cookie onto the plate covered with parchment paper.
- Repeat the chocolate dipping steps until all the cookies have been covered with chocolate.
- Place the plate into the freezer for 2-5 minutes or until the chocolate shell is set.
- Store your cookies in the fridge for 3 weeks. in a sealed container. You can also store them at room temperature they will be slightly softer.
- You can freeze your no bake cookies too in an sealed box or bag. Defrost 1 hour before eating.
- The data provided use sugar-free monk fruit syrup and sugar-free chocolate chips. Net carbs per cookies 5.3 g
- If you use regular maple syrup and 70% vegan dark chocolate the nutrition panel per cookie will be different. You will get per cookie calories: 213 kcal| Fat: 12.2 g | Carbs:25.6 g | Fiber : 11.1 g | Sugar: 10.9 g | Protein : 5.7 g
Coconut flour swap
- You can replace the coconut flour by 1 cup of oat flour if desired
- Replace peanut butter by sunflower seed butter
- Don't use powdered sweetener in this recipe. It will end up very dry
- I recommend Monk fruit syrup, Maple syrup, agave syrup or brown rice syrup
Recipe inspired by my no bake peanut butter bars on my low carb foodblog here.