Coconut overnight oats is the best easy healthy vegan breakfast to meal prep for your busy morning week. Plus, it is ready in 5 minutes, dairy free and gluten free.
Coconut overnight Oats – an healthy breakfast
This coconut overnight oats is the most easy healthy breakfast you can get on vegan diet. Indeed, oats is full of protein, fiber and complex carbs that keeps you full and energized for hours. The texture is amazingly creamy, smooth and delicious topped with tropical fruits and melted chocolate.All you need to make a delicious coconut overnight oats are 4 simple ingredients:
- Steel cut oats – the one you regularly use for porridge
- Coconut milk – I recommend canned coconut milk, it is pure and natural, no additives or thickeners added
- Maple syrup – or stevia drops if you watch sugar. You can also use any liquid sweetener you love like date syrup, agave syrup or brown rice syrup
- Unsweetened desiccated coconut – this adds the most delicious coconut flavor, don’t skip it !
Toppings ideas for your vegan overnight oats bowl
There is plenty of options to add texture and flavor to your coconut overnight oats. Those are my two favorite vegan breakfast toppings that I serve home.
- Tropical – sliced banana, mango or papaya with melted vegan chocolate drizzle
- Peanut butter berry – add an handful of raspberries and blueberries, fresh or defrosted and drizzle a generous amount of peanut butter on top plus crushed peanuts
More easy healthy vegan breakfast recipe ideas
If you love easy healthy breakfast vegan recipes to starts the day, I got you covered. Check out those recipes and you will feel amazingly great every morning.
Your friend, Carine
Coconut Overnights Oats
- Stir all the ingredients together into a large bowl or glass mason jar.
- Seal the jar or bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the next day with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate, mango slices, fresh coconut meat or any toppings you love.
- Store up to 3 days in the fridge in a sealed glass mason jar.